Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

2010 - Reno

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RV Rates

Originally posted by Slick View Post
    Ed,
    $38 per nite
    Sam Wenzel mgr. of the RV Park knows nothing on the Rates.

Thanks,

Ed McKinnie

Comment

Rv rates

Reservations open 1 Feb for POPASMOKE reunion rate.
      Expect he'll know by that date, but I will make the call.

sorry for not updating the date
      Slick

Comment

Reunion 2010

Slick will we get something In the mail or will it just be posted on the Pop a smoke web site? Just wondering want to get a fast start so its all taken care of
        and out of the way . Have a good Sunday, God Speed JJ

Comment

Originally posted by Jerome HALL View Post
          Slick will we get something In the mail or will it just be posted on the Pop a smoke web site? Just wondering want to get a fast start so its all taken care of
          and out of the way . Have a good Sunday, God Speed JJ
          JJ and all.
          Latest newsletter was put in the mail this past week. Included in the newsletter are two flyers with reunion and hotel reservation info.
          As the newsletter is sent only to those with current "paid up" membership, a separate mailing was sent to those who let their membership lapse in 08 and 09. It also contains reunion and hotel registration info.

Later this month the info will also be posted on the website.
          Slick

Comment

Ok reply

JJ and all.
            Latest newsletter was put in the mail this past week. Included in the newsletter are two flyers with reunion and hotel reservation info.
            As the newsletter is sent only to those with current "paid up" membership, a separate mailing was sent to those who let their membership lapse in 08 and 09. It also contains reunion and hotel registration info.

Later this month the info will also be posted on the website.
            Slick thanks for the reply I haven't seen anything yet then there wasn't any mail today. I think I was still up to date on my membership but will have to check to make sure of that. Again thanks for the reply.

Comment

Newsletter

JJ,
              I'm showing your membership is current with a Saginaw, Mi address
              I received the newsletter over the weekend
              Slick

Comment

GOOD Feeling!

JJ,
                I'm showing your membership is current with a Saginaw, Mi address
                I received the newsletter over the weekend
                Slick that's a good feeling to know I'm still current with membership. Thanks for checking in on it for me, one less thing I have to keep reminding myself to do. Sometimes those thoughts get all mix up and you don't know which end is up or what to do first. Ever get that way ?

Comment

reunion reno

Slick:

+Still haven't received newsletter or Reunion info--I'm a Lifer, so am paid up-- were they all mailed at the same time, or is mine lost in the Postal Services Black Hole?? Thanks
                  HML-167
                  Apr-Nov 68

Comment

Drippy

Have no fear - it is out there. I still have not received mine - and I'm on the BOD!!!

Comment

In the Mail

Originally posted by Larry Zok View Post
                      Have no fear - it is out there. I still have not received mine - and I'm on the BOD!!!
                      What he said.
                      Slick

Comment

reunion 2010

Slick & Larry

Thanks for update--will keep checking mail. The Zok-ster and I should be used to waiting-
                        " Line Up In Alphabetical Order "!!

Comment

Reunion info

It appears the newsletter and enclosed reunion/hotel documents are slowly showing up in mail boxes. If you all haven't received it yet all the info has been posted at http://www.popasmoke.com/notam2/showthread.php?t=7729
                          Slick

Comment

Got it ALL and Surprize

Packet came yesterday and some of the dates said Reunion from the 5th
                            til the 11th. or is it that we can get the rate for that log of time. Myself I try to come a day or so earily and a day after for my own sakes,and it just a little easier on me. any feed back ?

Comment

Same thing

DID it again

Comment

Dates

actual reunion date 8-11 July
                                Hotel rates are good 3 days prior and 3 days after.
                                Admin will be set up fro early check-in late on the 7th
                                Slick

Comment

Working...
                                X