Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

New Look!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Look!

Haven't seen anything about the new look yet, and it's great!!! I really like the change in all areas! Great work staff!!!
    Thanks!
    Semper Fidelis
    Joe

Phu Bai tower:
    YW-11 for Phu Bai DASC-
    Remember, These are "A" models!
    YW-11 BuNo-151939
    '65 Model CH-46A

Kudos go to Wally
    Slick

Comment

? about random image

The new look is great. Good job.

Question for you Wally.
      Is there any way you could set it up so when you click on a random image, it takes you right to the image in Visions? The reason I ask is, because now the Photo# is not there and you have no way of knowing what to search for.

Semper Fi

Bruce "Howdy" Mayor HMM-161 '69-'70

Semper Fi

Comment

Thanks guys.

I think I can figure a way to have the click take you to that photo..

If there's anything else needing improvement, let me know.

Comment

Fixed it with a little PHP code...!!

Comment

Team work

Thank you Wally, I just did it and it worked great. I always had a little notepad to write down the number so I could enter it later - thanks to Howdy for the suggestion
            READY - SQUAT THRUST - BEGIN

Comment

Thanks Wally,
              You know the less we old timers have to do, the better. I tried it too and it works great.

Semper Fi

Semper Fi

Comment

New look

Thank you Wally, as I just found out it works good still. I'd write the # down, and go to vietnam or wherever photos, and type the # in. Again, Glad I just found out, as it is Great, Thank you. Semper Fi, to you, and READY-APP.

Comment

Working...
                X