Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

From an email to the MARCAD website: Can someone Please help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From an email to the MARCAD website: Can someone Please help?

[SIZE="3"]Can someone please help?

[SIZE="3"]To marcad.44.1965@gmail.com
    date Sun, Jun 22, 2008 at 12:19 AM
    subject Fw: REF-Capt.Brooke Shadburne, usmc-vmo 6 Viet Nam

hide details 12:19 AM (14 minutes ago)

Can you give me any contacts for Brooke Shadburne, usmc vmo-6
    People that knew him in Viet Nam etc.
    Gordon Shadburne-
    Ps this letter will explain-
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    ----- Original Message -----
    To: chacha41@sbcglobal.net ; GCURTIS@POPASMOKE.COM ; troneal68@yahoo.com ; fig1@optonline.net ; zarling@terracom.net ; dalank@earthlink.net ; mlowery004@hotmail.com
    Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2008 12:05 AM
    Subject: REF-Capt.Brooke Shadburne, usmc-vmo 6 Viet Nam

I am the brother of Capt. Brooke Shadburne- usmc -vmo 6 Killed in Viet Nam-
    As I write to you his death still hurts like it did when I was told -I was a Pol.Sci student in Plano,TX- (his Wife, and three kids- Hunter, Zane, and Cristina like in TX now in the Austin area.

If you have any info. about Brooke, and his last year their- any photos, and remembering -his comments, thoughts etc. please let me know!!
    In his last letter he wrote me our mom - he suggested using a W.W.II battleship so less American lives could be lost--I took that letter and sent it out Sen.John Tower TX put in congressional record---the end result was the recommission of the USS New Jersey - so hope fully his life Did save lives-though not on that night he was killed-
    Again Please send any pics, contacts I could follow up - , and any think he might have said-
    God Bless
    Thanks for Your Service to our country
    Gordon Shadburne
    ptsail449@msn.com or warrior@wfconline.org

see www.wfconline.org[/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

Brook Stevenson
    9/'67 - 10/'68
Working...
X