Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

VERY SAD NEWS-CV-22 Crash.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

was this crash in Denmark ?

Cause sumthin DON'T smell right ! Read the Exhaustive report and I think there is something SCREWY. I will not comment further except to say that maybe the published AIB report and flight specs of this AC are (putting it politely ) incorrect ! sf kc
    non illigitimus carborundumMAF gripe ... deadbugs on windshield...action taken...R&R with live bugs!

Comment

crash in Denmark?

Lurch, they covered up so much in the investigation, its funny. They knew if the truth got out it would cause some grounding of the wonderful 22. On this one its possible just good clean fuel will solve the problem, as I did hear in reports about how the fuel was transported to so many places, before getting to the Squadrons. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Comment

Prayers UP for ALL

Its with a heavy heart that I heard of these Fine Marines losing their Lives.
        Yet we all know that with every Kind of Aircraft we work on and flew in or with ,there was always a chance that accidents will happen. I came with H-19's then 34's and Ch-46's ,53, SH3A on and on .......Helicopters and Fixwing
        aircraft. We lose Lives at every corner and at all levels. Its Always there looking us right in the eye. The only thing is that we learn more about the aircraft and about our OWN SELF as Crew members and those that maintain the Air craft we fly. God be with those that are still with us and those families that have loss these great Marines. Semper FI ALL

Comment

Prayers up

JJ, the Air Force report never said which Branch of the military the 16 members were from. Most likely Army, but could have been Marines. Have a good Christmas. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Comment

Originally posted by John Ace Hunt View Post
            JJ, the Air Force report never said which Branch of the military the 16 members were from. Most likely Army, but could have been Marines. Have a good Christmas. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.
            OK John Not sure either ,but which ever service it is the same message will hold. Its a part of that life we don't ever want to see ,but its none the less right there facing everyone of us. God Only Knows ! Thanks have a good one too.........J

Comment

part of life

JJ, I am a Christian, and am ready anytime. I believe the Lord will decide on each of us. Hope it is a good Christmas for all. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Comment

Working...
              X