Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

MSGT Ronnie Lee Penninger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Update April 19

---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 17:20

Guys:

Please pass to all Pop-a-smoke, HMM-162 and HMX-1 guys:

My Father, MSGT Ron Penninger, is not doing well at all and is very gravely ill. We had to move him from home hospice care back to Mary Washington Hospital in Fredericksburg, VA. The family greatly appreciates the many words, calls, and emails we received for my Dad. Please keep Top and us in your prayers. You can contact my Mother and Top at 703-819-1962.

Sincerely,

-Ron Penninger (Son)

Leave a comment:

Guest started a topic MSGT Ronnie Lee Penninger

MSGT Ronnie Lee Penninger

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Dear Pop-A-Smoke:

My Father, MSGT Ronnie Lee Penninger, has been diagnosed with inoperable cancer. He was a member of HMM-162 (Da Nang) and HMX-1, among other squadrons.

He is in Mary Washington Hospital, Fredericksburg, Virginia, Room 4001. He is in serious shape and needs prayers and thoughts. My mother, Patsy, wanted me to contact the Pop-A-Smoke guys and alert you to his condition.

He is a strong man, with an amazing history. But most of all, he is a wonderful man, Father, husband, and Marine. Please pray for him. If you have time, drop him a note at...

Ron Penninger
    6 Fox Street
    Stafford VA 22556

Or you could call him on the phone at 540-760-4847.

It would motivate him greatly if he heard from family and friends. He really loves Pop-a-Smoke. When he joined and went to the reunions, he was reborn being with his old buddies.

Sincerely,

Chief Petty Officer Ron Penninger, USNR
    Son
    rpenninger@hotmail.com
Working...
X