Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Mike Leahy, Critical

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike Leahy, Critical

I just got off the phone with Jim Leahy. Jim says his father Mike is in critical condition and is not expected to live more than another day or two.

Please pray for Mike and his family to help them through these tough times.

Mike Leahy, Critical

It is so sad to hear the distrubing news of our Mike Leahy. I pray God has taken his pain away, and his Family can understand it is his time to go to the next phase of our being. He is a courageous, and very Brave Warrior, I have been so proud to call my Brother. I Pray God will be with his Family, and all that he loved, and that loved him. I will miss his part in our News Letters. Semper Fi Mike, as I know you will go with God. Hand Salute.!

Comment

Working...
    X