Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Prayers requested for Walt Cohoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers requested for Walt Cohoon

Gentlemen - below is a message from Col. Andy Andrus -

"Walt is one of the very good guys. This should be posted."

Walt is an active Popasmoke member and is currently dealing with a very progressive Parkinson's disease.

It is difficult for him to type, but I'm sure he would appreciate emails of support, which you can forward to wcohoon@cox.net.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Walt.

Prayers

Jan, Prayers are outbound for sure. S/F.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan Campbell Pierce View Post

It is difficult for him to type, but I'm sure he would appreciate emails of support, which you can forward to wcohoon@cox.net.

Will do ASAP. SF, Jim

Comment

Walt Cohoon

Jan, I just hope Walt is not depending on the va. They have made progress in memory loss, and Parkinsons, but a lot of the time, it depends on who you go to. I hope he will still try to use the machine, as the more the mind, and Body is used, it helps. I hope it has not gotten to the end stages. It is progressive, but hope it can be slowed. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Comment

Originally posted by Jan Campbell Pierce View Post
          Gentlemen - below is a message from Col. Andy Andrus -

"Walt is one of the very good guys. This should be posted."

Walt is an active Popasmoke member and is currently dealing with a very progressive Parkinson's disease.

Will do JAN ! Sure seem like a lot of the fellows are going down these paths now a days. Thanks for keeping us in the loop .JJ

Comment

down the path

JJ, seems the va has said whats happening. There must be a building of people working on the statistics of we Vietnam Vets. We are all at that age where anything can pop out with us. I'm wondering about it myself. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Comment

Originally posted by John Ace Hunt View Post
              JJ, seems the va has said whats happening. There must be a building of people working on the statistics of we Vietnam Vets. We are all at that age where anything can pop out with us. I'm wondering about it myself. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.
              Wondering is something that most of us do,and then as long as we support each other we can carry on as long as the good Lords allows us to go . Have a Good Rest !

Comment

Rest

I'll be up a bit more. I'm on a rough schedule it seems. You have a good one as well. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Comment

Thank you!

Thank you! You guys are the best! I wish each of you a blessed and Happy Thanksgiving . . . I am thankful for you!

Semper Fi!

Comment

Thank You

Jan, We are all Thankful for You. S/F.

Comment

He has my prayers Jan and to you and yours have a nice Thanksgiving SF

Comment

Prayers continue

Jan, Walt will be in our Prayers for sure. Very often. S/F.

Comment

Thank you - your comments are most appreciated. I should have an update on Walt early next week.

Semper fi . .

Jan

Comment

Prayer Request

Walt Please get Better soon. From Bill Burg....!! I want to ask for Prayers for 'Darkhorse Battalion 5th Marines and their Families. They are Fighting it out in Afghanistan & they have lost 9 Marines in 4 days. It would be good to see all that care for them say a small Prayer for them when you can. Clair Fitzgerald, Chaplin, Mairne Corps League, Dept. of Washington. S/F.
                            Last edited by Ace Hunt; 11-27-2010, 19:54. Reason: punctuation

Comment

Jan

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]Jan is there any up date on WALT? Hope I have not miss it and that He's doing OK. JJ[/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Working...
                              X