Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Prayers requested for Walt Cohoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Walt - update request

I'm hoping to have some news today! . .thanks so much for asking!

Comment

Gentlemen:

Al Weiss forwarded the email below from Walt. Please continue to keep him in your prayers.

Al

you don't know how hard it is to type when you have Parkinson's unless you have been there. My health other my Parkinson's is good. I am on meds that seem to help. My dr increased my meds by 200% last week . Now I will have to wait and see.

Now for the good news . The VA will give me 100% disability because it is Nam related. No sympathy is wanted.

Love you guys & gals,

Walt
      Last edited by Jan Campbell Pierce; 12-09-2010, 20:38.

Comment

Walt

Jan, thank you for posting the letter telling us the best news we can get for him. I am glad to see the va coming through. Hope there is back pay from onset. Glad Walt feels well, and is on increased meds. There is a medium amount of meds needed. S/F.

Comment

Walt

Originally posted by Jan Campbell Pierce View Post
          Gentlemen:

Al Weiss forwarded the email below from Walt. Please continue to keep him in your prayers.

Al

you don't know how hard it is to type when you have Parkinson's unless you have been there. My health other my Parkinson's is good. I am on meds that seem to help. My dr increased my meds by 200% last week . Now I will have to wait and see.

Now for the good news . The VA will give me 100% disability because it is Nam related. No sympathy is wanted.

Love you guys & gals,

Walt
          Walt just want to say Don't ever feel ALONE OK ,some of us have some of the same or a likeness to some Parkinson's. MS,heart, lung(COPD) and of course the good old Agent orange . Keep on and try each day to find something to Smile about! Even if its At me or the many others on here. God Speed Young Marine.

Comment

increase Meds

Al, very glad your feeling much better. The increase in the doseage will help more I do believe. I hope something good comes out of this new Gene therapy. Hope so. It too is very GOOG news the va is considering it Service Connected. I'm with you, NO sympathy is needed, OR wanted. Please have a good Day, and Glad we can count our blessings having you as our Marine Brother. Semper Fi.

Comment

Re: Prayers requested for Walt Cohoon (JAN)

I came accross this thead again and don't recall any up date on WALT. SO will send this out and see if anyone has NEWs. Pray all has been going OK with ALL of you also.
              Last edited by Jerome HALL; 06-21-2011, 21:27. Reason: word

Comment

Re: Prayers requested for Walt Cohoon

Will be waiting for any News of Walt but want to send a Big Thanks for your Send JAN.
                Always need the up ward prayers also. JJ

Comment

Working...
                X