Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Prayers for Dave Althoff (HMM-262)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for Dave Althoff (HMM-262)

Dave will be ungergoing some very serious surgery next Thursday and he can certainly use all the prayers we can muster. He was there for us in "Nam... now it's our turn!!
    Joseph "Jake" Jacobs
    HMM-262 Combat Helicopter Association

Re: Prayers for Dave Althoff (HMM-262)

On the way Jake! Dave is the leader of the "good guys" as we know them!!
    Semper Fidelis
    Joe

Phu Bai tower:
    YW-11 for Phu Bai DASC-
    Remember, These are "A" models!
    YW-11 BuNo-151939
    '65 Model CH-46A

Comment

Dave has all our prayers for a speedy recovery!
      Semper Fi
      Tim

Comment

PRAYERS on the way ! sf kc

Comment

Dave is one of the finest Pilots, Marines and Officers that I have had the pleasure of knowing. You have my prayers for a speedy recovery.

Keep on turning and burning - Semper Fi

Comment

Dave Althoff, hope everything goes well for you. Prayers are out. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Comment

[FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]Have been on the run and heard about you DAVE my friend! I'm sure you know what I will be doing these next days and weeks! Sending those Prayers upwards! God just please be with DAVE and the Family as he goes down this path. God Speed and Bless JJ[/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

We love you Dave......and are asking God to heal you.......

Semper Fidelis,

Moon

Comment

Our prayers are with you Dave and we pray you will be in Washington this summer. SF

Comment

I pray Dave will be having the surgery done with a private Dr, and Hospital. Semper Fi, and READY-APP.

Comment

[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="3"] Just checking to see If any one has more up dates on or about DAVE? If so would you all put it out there so we can keep up with his progress. Thanks [/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

I've had several posts for Dave, but I will keep Praying for him to be in Gods Hands all the way, and Pray its not long before he is up and going good again. He is there with the Best ones, and Know God will see him and His, through this time of need. God Bless you Dave, and your in our Hearts for sure. S/F.

Comment

[FONT="Garamond"][SIZE="3"]ACE ! Thanks for the feed back ,and now see what just happen ? I'm on this C/P at nearly 6AM this morning . Just must be all the Snow Blowing and the thoughts going on in my head as I think about many of You Guys. God Speed ..........JJ[/SIZE][/FONT]

Comment

Here's the latest I've seen off the Old Tiger site - I'm hoping to see his smile in July at the squadron reunion
                            Here's the latest update I have from Dave.

Hi All, the surgery that was to take place last thursday was cancelled due to an emergency on the part of the Surgeon and will be rescheduled next week sometime. The good news is they tell me they have removed all the cancer from my throat and once they remove the lymph nodes in my neck and give me the radiation and chemo treatments I should be good to go for the next 20 years or so. I still have a ways to go but I'm feeling very very good about the whole thing.

I appreciate all the cards and emails I have received from my many good friends and relatives praying for me and wishing me well.
                            Semper Fi,
                            Dave
                            READY - SQUAT THRUST - BEGIN

Comment

Thanks Dale. Dave is one of the best ever!
                              Semper Fidelis
                              Joe

Phu Bai tower:
                              YW-11 for Phu Bai DASC-
                              Remember, These are "A" models!
                              YW-11 BuNo-151939
                              '65 Model CH-46A

Comment

Working...
                              X