Announcement

Collapse

Terms of Use Agreement

1. You agree, through your use of these public Forums, not to post any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, sexually orientated, abusive, hateful, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you. You further agree not to use these public Forums for advertising or other commercial enterprise purposes. Any questions directed to, or concerning the administration of this website, will be sent to admin@popasmoke.com and not posted to the public Forums.

2. All postings express the views of the author, and neither the administrators nor POPASMOKE will be held responsible for the content of any postings submitted by the Members or anyone else. The administrators of these Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any postings for any reason. Members who make postings on the Forums which are not in accordance with the Terms of Use Agreement, risk having their posting privileges withdrawn.
See more
See less

Prayers for a Marine Brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers for a Marine Brother

I know in my heart that one of the reasons that I am a Cancer Survivor today is from all the prayers, positive thoughts and good vibes sent my way by so many of you.

Well, its time to step up again, as one of our Marine Brothers will undergo some serious Kidney Cancer surgery, early tommorow morning. I will respect his request for him to remain annonymous for the time being, but please join me in prayers and positive thoughts for him.

Semper Fi -
    Joseph "Jake" Jacobs
    HMM-262 Combat Helicopter Association

Re: Prayers for a Marine Brother

He's got our prayers Jake. He's a great friend and Marine hero!
    Semper Fi
    Tim

Comment

Re: Prayers for a Marine Brother

Prayers and good thoughts Jake! Let us know how he is, please....
      Semper Fidelis
      Joe

Phu Bai tower:
      YW-11 for Phu Bai DASC-
      Remember, These are "A" models!
      YW-11 BuNo-151939
      '65 Model CH-46A

Comment

UPDATE - Re: Prayers for a Marine Brother

His son just emailed us from the Hospital. Surgeon came out just now and said everything went fine and he is on his way to recovery.

Thank you everyone.....

More later,

Jake
        Joseph "Jake" Jacobs
        HMM-262 Combat Helicopter Association

Comment

Re: UPDATE - Re: Prayers for a Marine Brother

Originally posted by jejacobs View Post
          His son just emailed us from the Hospital. Surgeon came out just now and said everything went fine and he is on his way to recovery.

Thank you everyone.....

More later,

Jake
          Jake ! Is there any more news on our Friend and Marine Brother??

Comment

Working...
          X